Regulations, New Technologies, Economics & Geo-Politics, Operational Expertise, Geological Challenges & more!
Global Operators took to the stage, including Tamboran Energy, Hutton Energy, 3 Legs, UKOG, Coal Seam Reach Gas, BNK Polska & More!
UGOS welcomed IOCs, NOCs, utilities, financiers, technology providers & policy makers sharing ways to overcome critical technological, regulatory & commercial challenges
This stream was extremely well attended with top level discussions on developing UK shale and lessons learnt from USA
"The Informa event was ambitious, professional and well received. We enjoyed working with Informa to bring Poland another event to debate the emerging unconventional oil and gas industry."
• MORE International Unconventional Experts Network with Operators, Project Developers, Oil and Gas Service Providers
• 1 TO 1 Business Opportunities Meet 100+ unconventional specialist sharing industry expertise
• MORE In-Depth Sessions Explore opportunities and challenges of exploring unconventional gas and oil from a strategic, commercial and technical perspective during 60+ sessions
• NEW ‘Out Of The Box Guest Speaker’ Delegates got a fresh perspective on the 8 arguments for the exploitation of shale gas and oil from James Woudhuysen, Professor Of Forecasting And Innovation, De Montfort University
• NEW STRATEGY SESSION Geo-Spotlight: Key operators from Australia, Europe, USA and UK shared strategic and techical insights
• NEW ENVIRONMENTAL PANEL Gaining A Social License For Operation Included a special address on “Problems of communicating science and technology to a scientifically & technologically illiterate public” by Prof. Richard Selley, Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College
• NEW FOCUSED SESSION Geological Data Analysis And Modelling Tools Learn about the new techniques for reservoir estimation and finding the sweet spot