Regulations, New Technologies, Economics & Geo-Politics, Operational Expertise, Geological Challenges & more!
Global Operators take to the stage, including Tamboran Energy, Hutton Energy, 3 Legs, CNPC, Breitling Energy Corporation, Igas & More!
UGOS welcomes IOCs, NOCs, JOCs, utilities, financiers, technology providers & policy makers sharing ways to overcome critical technological, regulatory & commercial challenges
Focused on the estimation techniques and methods for the exploration of black shale oil and gas in the UK and Europe.
• MORE International Unconventional Experts Network with Operators, Project Developers, Oil and Gas Service Providers
• 1 TO 1 Business Opportunities Meet 130+ unconventional specialist sharing industry expertise
• MORE In-Depth Sessions Explore opportunities and challenges of exploring unconventional gas and oil from a strategic, commercial and technical perspective during 60+ sessions
• NEW ‘Out Of The Box Guest Speaker’ Get a fresh perspective on the 8 arguments for the exploitation of shale gas and oil from James Woudhuysen, Professor Of Forecasting And Innovation, De Montfort University
• NEW STRATEGY SESSION Geo-Spotlight: Unconventionals Future Hot Spots Share insight on unconventional developments in 12+ regions including Argentina, Australia, China, South Africa and India
• NEW ENVIRONMENTAL PANEL Gaining A Social License For Operation Including a special address on “Problems of communicating science and technology to a scientifically & technologically illiterate public” by Prof. Richard Selley, Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College
• NEW FOCUSED SESSION Geological Data Analysis And Modelling Tools Learn about the new techniques for reservoir estimation and finding the sweet spot
• NEW Technological Showcase Session Discuss the role of new technologies and solutions to optimise exploration and development
"I thought UGOS was great - interesting talks and lots of new contacts."
"Great place to discuss the future of shale gas production in Europe with a nice mix of people (from the industry trying to find the sweet spots to the policy makers trying to implement the right regulation)."