Regulations, New Technologies, Economics & Geo-Politics, Operational Expertise, Geological Challenges & more!
Global Operators took to the stage, including Tamboran Energy, Hutton Energy, 3 Legs, UKOG, Coal Seam Reach Gas, BNK Polska & More!
UGOS welcomed IOCs, NOCs, utilities, financiers, technology providers & policy makers sharing ways to overcome critical technological, regulatory & commercial challenges
This stream was extremely well attended with top level discussions on developing UK shale and lessons learnt from USA
"I just wanted to say thanks for a great conference. I look forward to coming to many more. I learnt a great deal and have been re-energised in my own role."
• MORE International Unconventional Experts Network with Operators, Project Developers, Oil and Gas Service Providers
• 1 TO 1 Business Opportunities Meet 100+ unconventional specialist sharing industry expertise
• MORE In-Depth Sessions Explore opportunities and challenges of exploring unconventional gas and oil from a strategic, commercial and technical perspective during 60+ sessions
• NEW ‘Out Of The Box Guest Speaker’ Delegates got a fresh perspective on the 8 arguments for the exploitation of shale gas and oil from James Woudhuysen, Professor Of Forecasting And Innovation, De Montfort University
• NEW STRATEGY SESSION Geo-Spotlight: Key operators from Australia, Europe, USA and UK shared strategic and techical insights
• NEW ENVIRONMENTAL PANEL Gaining A Social License For Operation Included a special address on “Problems of communicating science and technology to a scientifically & technologically illiterate public” by Prof. Richard Selley, Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College
• NEW FOCUSED SESSION Geological Data Analysis And Modelling Tools Learn about the new techniques for reservoir estimation and finding the sweet spot