Regulations, New Technologies, Economics & Geo-Politics, Operational Expertise, Geological Challenges & more!
Global Operators take to the stage, including Tamboran Energy, Hutton Energy, 3 Legs, CNPC, Breitling Energy, Igas, Andas Energia, Coal Seam Reach Gas, BNK Polska & More!
UGOS welcomes IOCs, NOCs, JOCs, utilities, financiers, technology providers & policy makers sharing ways to overcome critical technological, regulatory & commercial challenges
Focused on the estimation techniques and methods for the exploration of black shale oil and gas in the UK and Europe.
• MORE International Unconventional Experts Network with Operators, Project Developers, Oil and Gas Service Providers
• 1 TO 1 Business Opportunities Meet 130+ unconventional specialist sharing industry expertise
• MORE In-Depth Sessions Explore opportunities and challenges of exploring unconventional gas and oil from a strategic, commercial and technical perspective during 60+ sessions
• NEW ‘Out Of The Box Guest Speaker’ Get a fresh perspective on the 8 arguments for the exploitation of shale gas and oil from James Woudhuysen, Professor Of Forecasting And Innovation, De Montfort University
• NEW STRATEGY SESSION Geo-Spotlight: Unconventionals Future Hot Spots Share insight on unconventional developments in 12+ regions including Argentina, Australia, China, South Africa and India
• NEW ENVIRONMENTAL PANEL Gaining A Social License For Operation Including a special address on “Problems of communicating science and technology to a scientifically & technologically illiterate public” by Prof. Richard Selley, Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College
• NEW FOCUSED SESSION Geological Data Analysis And Modelling Tools Learn about the new techniques for reservoir estimation and finding the sweet spot
• NEW Technological Showcase Session Discuss the role of new technologies and solutions to optimise exploration and development
"Many thanks for your hospitality, warm atmosphere and excellent organization of UGOS in Warsaw. Event was very interesting for me. I hope to trip to take part in UGOS2013."