Welcome to UGOS - one of the leading international conferences exploring the latest trends in unconventional gas and oil.
60+ topics addressing the key challenges and advances: UGOS welcomed specialists from the entire unconventionals value chain who examined challenges and advances at a global, international and national level...
Topics addressed at UGOS included:
• Socio-environmental obligations for unconventionals
• Global economic challenges for unconventionals
• Update on Europe’s unconventional resources
• Analysing operational experience and technologies
• Alleviating induced seismicity when drilling
• Explaining how costs can be driven down
• Contextualising the North America with Europe
• Strategic and political risks of Europe's unconventionals
• European geology challenges for fracking
• Governments and regulators incentives
• Water management issues and reducing methane leaks
• Solutions for environmental impacts of exploration
• New technologies increasing yield
100 of the most influential players in unconventionals: Participants had the opportunity to network and develop new business relationships with 100 other leading industry members from across the unconventionals community...
Every year, UGOS proves to be the perfect opportunity to share advances within the industry and hear from some of the key players and regulators. Delegates were able to set up business deals by saving time and money and ensuring top quality meetings with the world's leading unconventionals professionals.
40+ key speakers from the unconventionals world: UGOS 2014 welcomed professional expert speakers from across the industry and from around the world...
UGOS 2014 played host to speakers from around the globe. Delegates will benefit from the future outlook of the speaker's presentations and panel discussions. Speakers were hand picked by the industry ensuring participants met and heard from the highest level industry leaders and their in-depth work, with tips on implications for their business. The UGOS event ensures that you have access to the world's leading decision makers.
2 parallel streams focusing on technical and strategic issues: UGOS delegates benefited from choosing the topics most important to their business needs, through either the technical or the strategic streams, with a plenary that combines the two...
Delegates had the option of switching between streams, to allow them to take advantage of the session most relevant.
5+ different interactive speaking formats: The 3rd Annual UGOS in London offered a variety of alternative speaking formats...
These included a range of different formats such as Analyst Addresses, Debates, Sofa Panels, Guest Addresses from Academics and Regulators and the most popular cha,pagne roundtable