With 25+ operators, the major EPC houses and key regulators all confirmed to attend, UGOS 2013 was the event to network with senior decision makers from the key buying groups in the industry. The make-up of our incredible speaker line-up, 130+ strong audience and structured networking ensured UGOS 2013 offered a level of access to the key individuals that you cannot find at other events. Make no mistake, this is not an exhibition, this is the place to learn about the latest developments from those that are calling the shots by actively networking with them. If your business would benefit from these connections or if these groups are your clients or potential clients then please get in touch to discuss the innovative ways we can promote your business at UGOS 2014.
We have numerous options for getting involved in the event and we will build a bespoke package around your precise objectives. Options you should consider include:
- Aligning yourself and your firm with thought-leadership: introduce one of our industry keynotes.
- Extending your profile in your focused area: chair an entire stream session where you can introduce session participants and field questions.
- Hosting a popular networking or notable new content feature that people will associate with your brand eg. The Speaker & VIP Area, Coffee House Discussions, An Audience With Sessions, or Focused Peer To Peer Networking Sessions.
- Demonstrating your knowledge: participate with industry experts in a panel discussion in one of our focused breakout sessions.
- Capitalising on the early receipt of delegate contact information: planning to host key clients and prospects via your own Cocktail Reception or Dinner.
- Leveraging business development opportunities: hold pre-arranged meetings in your own private meeting room at the conference.
- Promoting new or existing products and service lines via a space in our exhibition hall.
- Create more awareness of your organisation via one of the many branded opportunities at the conference.
We have many years of experience in knowing what our delegates - your customers - like or dislike about how firms present themselves and their offerings. We are happy to guide you with the best positioning for your firm.
Let us help you achieve your objectives for the coming year! We work closely with our clients to create a tailored made solution that will suit your marketing objectives and budget levels.
Contact Joseph Cleary on +44 (0) 20 7017 4828 now or via email on email@example.com find out more!